HARMLESS HARVEST SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
- Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Harmless Harvest and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins on April 26, 2022 at 12AM PST. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the link that you have received, then follow the instructions to complete and submit the online Harmless Harvest Survey (“Survey”). After completing and submitting the Survey, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To be eligible, an entrant’s survey must be completed and submitted by 11:59 P.M. PST on May 6, 2022 (“Entry Deadline”). Limit one entry per person and per email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, will void that entrant’s Sweepstakes entry and that entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Normal internet access, phone and usage charges imposed by your on-line or phone service may apply.
To enter without completing the Survey, handprint your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address and date of birth on a 3”X 5” postcard or piece of paper and mail it to: "Harmless Harvest Survey Sweepstakes,” 1814 Franklin St., Suite 100, Oakland, CA 94612. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by the Entry Deadline and received no later than one week after the Entry Deadline. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be discarded.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way. By submitting your Entry, you accept all Sweepstakes rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final.
- Prizes: One grand prize winner will receive 1 (one) $100 VISA gift card and 10 (ten) runners up winners will receive 1 (one) free case (12 bottles) of original 12oz Harmless Harvest Coconut Water. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $100. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Runner Up Prize is $48.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received by the Entry Deadline. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
- Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes: One (1) prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Entry Deadline, on or about one week after the Entry Deadline. The potential winner will be notified by Sponsor promptly thereafter. The winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- Limitation of Liability: Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (“Released Parties”) from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Winner List: For a winner list, email email@example.com.
- Sweepstakes sponsored by Harmless Harvest, Inc.
The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the State of California. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any organizations other than Harmless Harvest.