NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the continental United States, Alaska and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Harmless Harvest and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter: The Harmless Harvest Summer Supply of Coconut Water Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), starts at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on June 10, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 17, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There are two (2) options for entering the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period:
(a) Facebook Form Method of Entry (“Sweepstakes Entry Method”). The Facebook Form Entry Method involves filling out the Facebook Form anytime during the Sweepstakes Period and complete and submit the sweepstakes entry form (“Entry”). Limited one Entry per e-mail address. Any entries received in excess of the limit stated will void the excess entries for that e-mail address.
(b) Alternative Method of Entry. Handprint your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address and date of birth on a 3”X 5” postcard or piece of paper and mail it to: "Harmless Harvest,” 1814 Franklin St. Suite 1000 Oakland, CA 94612. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped envelope. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by June 17, 2022 and received no later than June 20, 2022. All mail-in entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be discarded.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way. By submitting your Entry, you accept all Sweepstakes rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final.
Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Automated, script, or macro-Entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, or any method which subverts the entry process, will cause disqualification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected or stolen Entries, or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
3. Prizes: One (1) summer supply of Harmless Harvest Coconut Water for one (1) winner. The winner will receive the prize in the form of a monthly subscription to the Harmless Harvest subscribe and save program. The winner will receive one (1) case, consisting of twelve (12), 12oz bottles of Harmless Harvest coconut water every thirty (30) days for three (3) months. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize is one hundred twenty nine dollars and twenty cents ($129.60).
4.Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prizes in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
5. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes: One (1) prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about June 21, 2022. The potential winner will be notified by email on or about June 21, 2022. The winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. The selected winner will have three (3) business days to confirm they have received their notification and are the winner. If the winner does not respond within the allotted three (3) business days period, another winner will be selected at random. This will continue until a winner is confirmed.
6. Limitation of Liability: Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (“Released Parties”) from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
7. Winner List: For a winner list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. By entering this sweepstakes you agree to receive future marketing communications from Harmless Harvest, Inc.
9. Sweepstakes sponsored by Harmless Harvest, Inc.
The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the State of California. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook (Meta).