This vacation-worthy Tropical Coconut Slushie perfectly pairs our Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water with island mango and tart raspberry. Just taking a sip will take your mind straight to the beach.
How to Make Tropical Coconut Slushie
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup (8oz) Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water
- 1 cup cubed frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave, or to taste
- Pinch of kosher salt
How to Make:
- Add 3 cups of ice to a food processor. (Alternatively, you can use a blender, but your slushie will be smoother and more smoothie-like with a food processor.) Pulse the ice until it is crushed. Transfer the crushed ice to a bowl.
- To the same food processor, add coconut water, frozen mango, raspberries, agave and a pinch of salt (this will enhance all of the flavors). Blend until the fruit mixture is smooth.
- Add the crushed ice back into the food processor with the fruit, pulse until everything is incorporated and you have your desired slushie consistency.
- Transfer to serving glasses.
Cooling down has never felt so good.
What do you need to make the tropical coconut slushie recipe?
You will need ice, Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water, frozen mango, frozen raspberries, agave, and a pinch of kosher salt.
How do you make the tropical coconut slushie?
The process involves crushing ice in a food processor, blending the other ingredients until smooth, and then mixing everything to achieve the desired slushie consistency.
What’s special about this tropical coconut slushie recipe?
The combination of Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water with mango and raspberry creates a unique tropical flavor, perfect for a refreshing and hydrating summer drink.