Tropical Coconut Slushie
This vacation-worthy Tropical Coconut Slushie perfectly pairs our Harmless Harvest Coconut Water with island mango and tart raspberry. Just taking a sip will take your mind straight to the beach.
How to Make Tropical Coconut Slushie
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup (8.7 oz) Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- 1 cup cubed frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave, or to taste
- Pinch of kosher salt
How to Make:
- Add 3 cups of ice to a food processor. Alternately, you can use a blender, but your slushie will be smoother and more smoothie-like. Pulse the ice until it is crushed. Transfer the crushed ice to a bowl.
- To the same food processor, add coconut water, frozen mango, raspberries, agave and a pinch of salt (this will enhance all of the flavors). Blend until the fruit mixture is smooth.
- Add the crushed ice back into the food processor with the fruit, pulse until everything is incorporated and you have your desired slushie consistency. Transfer to serving glasses and enjoy.
Cooling down has never felt so good. Enjoy!