Love watermelon? And basil? Try our ultimate summer cocktail recipe, Coconut Water Watermelon Oasis. Hydrate while you buzz with naturally occurring electrolytes from our Watermelon Flavored Coconut Water to keep you rocking through those long summer nights.
How to Make Coconut Water Watermelon Oasis:
What you’ll need:
For the drink:
- 2 ½ oz watermelon coconut water
- 1 oz fresh watermelon juice
- 1 ½ oz white rum
- ½ oz coconut liqueur
- ¼ oz orange liqueur
- ½ oz basil simple syrup Soda water
For the basil simple syrup:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 fairly packed cup washed basil leaves
How to make:
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
- Over medium heat stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add basil leaves and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and when totally cooled strain well, bottle and refrigerate.
- Muddle several large chunks of watermelon and strain the juice.
- Pour juice into the bottom of your glass.
- Fill glass to the top with ice.
- On the side, mix watermelon coconut water, rum, liqueurs, and simple syrup.
- Stir well and pour into glass.
- Top off glass with soda water.