Fresh Summer Gazpacho
Soup lovers need a warm-weather option, right? That's where our Fresh Summer Gazpacho comes in. This bright, refreshing, flavorful gazpacho is perfect poolside or at a summer barbecue on the longest of days. The coconut water adds just a touch of mellow sweetness, which helps balance out the acidity of the tomatoes.
How to Make Fresh Summer Gazpacho Recipe
What You'll Need:
1 cup (8.7 oz) Harmless Harvest coconut water
- 1½ lbs ripe tomatoes
- ½ lb (1 medium) cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 large red bell pepper
- ¼ medium sweet onion
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil, for garnish
How to Make:
- Halve your tomatoes. Cut the peeled and seeded cucumber into large chunks. Cut the bell pepper into large chunks. Dice the onion. Mince the garlic.
- Add the coconut water, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, sherry vinegar, and kosher salt, and black pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend until very smooth. Add the olive oil and blend until just incorporated.
- Refrigerate the gazpacho for 3-4 hours prior to serving. If any separation occurs, just which the gazpacho prior to serving.
- Serve cold, topped with fresh basil, a drizzle of olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, and additional finely chopped cucumber and tomato if desired.
Ahhhh, so fresh. Enjoy!