Strawberry Watermelon Coconut Pops
It's gettin' spicy out there! As we say hello (again) to long days and sweltering temps, you ought to beat the heat with something coconutty (and sweet). Using our naturally delicious Watermelon Flavored Coconut Water as a base, these Strawberry Watermelon Coconut Pops are sure to cool and hydrate you from the inside out (thx natural electrolytes!).
Not a frozen treat fan? S'all good ... sip on our Watermelon Flavored Coconut Water straight from the bottle for the perfectly hydrating marriage of organic watermelon juice and organic coconut water for any warm day, midday slump or poolside hang.
How to make Strawberry Watermelon Coconut PopsWhat You'll Need:
- 1 bottle Harmless Harvest Watermelon Coconut water
- 1 pint ripe strawberries
- 1/3 cup canned or fresh lychees, diced into small bits
- 3 tbsp sugar
- In a food processor or blender, puree 3/4 of the strawberries with the sugar until thick and smooth in consistency. Feel free to add or decrease sugar based on your sweetness preference!
- Thinly slice the remaining 1/4 of strawberries and set aside.
- In popsicle mold, fill up 1/3 of each mold with strawberry mixture. Next, spoon in lychee bits to each mold. Place the finely sliced strawberries vertically into the popsicle molds. Top off with watermelon coconut water, and place in your popsicle sticks. Freeze for 5 hours or until completely solid.
Recipe by @foodwithliz