Harmless Harvest Pineapple Coconut Whip Recipe
Let's get tropical! We remixed a Disneyland staple, the always-tangy and sweet Dole Whip, with clean, organic ingredients. Drumroll for... our Harmless Harvest Pineapple Coconut Whip. Serve to impress a dinner party, dazzle at your next luau, or when you're yearning to be on island time.
@foodwithliz PINEAPPLE DOLE WHIPP 😳🍍 only 3 ingredients needed!! @harmlessharvest #EasyRecipe #summer #dolewhip #pineapple #tiktokcooks #vegan #dessert #harmlessharvest #foryou ♬ Sweetest pie dua lip and megan thee stallion - Moon ⭑
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE COCONUT WHIP
What you'll need:
- 3 cups organic frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Harmless Harvest unsweetened plain dairy-free yogurt alternative
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar (optional)
- 1 fresh, organic pineapple for serving (optional)
How to make:
- To create the pineapple bowl: Cut off the bottom of a pineapple about 3-4 inches from the bottom. Using a knife and spoon, hollow out the inside to create the bowl. Place in freezer to chill. Note: You may freeze and use the rest of the pineapple for this recipe—to speed up the process, I’ve opted to use a bag of already frozen pineapple chunks here and saved the leftover fresh pineapple to enjoy later.
- In a blender, combine frozen pineapple chunks, chilled yogurt, and sugar until smooth and thick. Working quickly, spoon the whip into a piping or plastic bag.
- For a softer consistency, pipe into pineapple bowl and serve immediately. For a thicker consistency (my preference), chill the already piped pineapple whip in the freezer for additional 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by @foodwithliz