Those lazy weekend mornings are about to get a lot more cozy with this coconut-yogurt take on a classic breakfast treat. Perfect for chilly fall weather (but tasty any time of the year) these oh-so fluffy pancakes are made using Harmless Harvest dairy-free coconut yogurt--for a delicious twist that’s not to be missed.
The Recipe Card: Fluffy Coconut Yogurt Pancakes
Made with our naturally sweet vegan coconut yogurt, this dairy-free recipe is sure to delight everyone at the breakfast table. And thank goodness they’re quick and easy to whip up, because one whiff and everyone is sure to come running!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8.8 oz Harmless Harvest Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Raspberries for topping
- Blueberries for topping
- Organic syrup for topping
How to Make Them:
- In a medium bowl: add flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add yogurt mixture, oil, and water to the same medium bowl. Mix and combine until the batter is a runny consistency.
- In a separate small bowl, add eggs and Harmless Harvest Vanilla Coconut Yogurt (leave some to top pancakes with). Whisk together thoroughly and set aside.
- Heat pan to medium low and brush with oil. Spoon batter into small circles. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side (or until the center is completely cooked).
- Serve and top with Harmless Harvest Vanilla Coconut Yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, and syrup. Enjoy!
The Best Coconut Yogurt Around
Wondering what makes our Harmless Harvest coconut-based yogurt different from the typical kind that comes from cows? Here are a few key reasons why we think you’ll want to make the swap, ASAP:
- It’s dairy-free and vegan-friendly coconut yogurt, so it’s a great option for those with lactose intolerance or who just choose not to shop animal products.
- Each of our coconut yogurt options are made using organic, hand scooped meat from young Thai coconuts.
- Like traditional yogurt, our dairy free yogurt alternatives are naturally cultured with 7 live and active yogurt strains.
- Our coconut yogurt alternative is 100% soy free, so it’s safe for those with an allergy
- Like your coconut yogurt unsweetened, or maybe with a fruity flavor instead? We offer several options to choose from! Try our unsweetened coconut yogurt, vanilla, strawberry, mango, and blueberry too.
Plus, our dairy-free coconut yogurt is about as versatile as it gets! Eat it solo for a healthy and delicious snack--morning, noon, or night. Or use it in recipes (like your soon-to-be-favorite fluffy pancakes, for example). But sweet dishes are just the start. Our coconut yogurt is a great flavor enhancer in savory dishes as well, like our Vegan Italian Farro Salad.
Let’s Bring Home Your Coconut Yogurt
Alright, you’ve seen our epic fluffy pancakes, you’ve read the health and flavor benefits, and you’re fully on board. Now the only thing left is to grab some of the best dairy-free yogurt around for yourself!
It couldn’t be more simple! Just click over to our online Store Locator tool. Enter your zip code, choose “dairy-free yogurt” under the Browse Products menu, select all the flavors and sizes you’d like, and click the pink “Find Products” button. You’ll instantly see all the grocery and specialty stores in your area that have the Harmless Harvest vegan coconut yogurt you’re looking for.
Our Coconut Yogurt Cousins
We have plenty of other ways to enjoy that naturally sweet organic coconut flavor! And best of all, they’re all available to be shipped straight to your doorstep, right now!
Our organic coconut water is the OG beloved by thousands, with a crisp flavor and electrolyte-replenishing benefits in every recycled plastic bottle. It has a pretty pink coconut water color, too! We even offer three flavors in addition to our tried-and-true original: like watermelon!
For a delicious sip that blends organic coconut water with delectable coconut meat, go for our smoothies. Great for breakfast or a post-workout snack, it’s got a delicious and creamy flavor you’ll love!